7.5 hours per week (Mon 8.30am-12.30pm and Wed 8.30am-12.00pm)
Term time + 1 week, Temporary – 1 year
Start Date 1st September 2019
Ashleigh Primary School and Nursery is an outstanding school with over 500 children on roll. We are expanding our hard working team of staff and are seeking a Teaching Assistant who will join our team in September 2019 on a one year temporary contract.
We are looking for some who is:
- Has experience working in a primary school and/or nursery;
- Ideally Level 3 qualified or a graduate looking for experience before embarking on teacher training;
- A reflective person who is always seeking to improve;
- Good at building relationships with pupils, parents, staff;
- Passionate about making learning irresistible for children;
- Positive and able to embrace change.
We can offer you:
- A child centred ethos which achieves high standards of behaviour for learning and attainment;
- A professional, welcoming and supportive staff with high expectations;
- An excellent working environment;
- A supportive community.
Completed applications should be returned to the school office.
Closing date for applications:
Thurs 18th July 2019 by 9am.
22nd/23rd July 2019
Ashleigh Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and wellbeing of all children and expects all volunteers and staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The successful applicant will also be required to complete a declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.